rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

I use to live in NYC about ten years ago and moved back recently. NYC nowadays is a cock festival. I know Roosh mentioned noticing this too. I realize it's hard to compare a place ten years apart but I really don't recall it being like this back in 2002-ish.

Almost all the bars/clubs I go to have at least 60-40 guy/girl ratios. There are so many finance/fratty guys in all these bars.

My theory is that NYC got a reputation for being a good place to be a guy. A lot of guys starting moving here as a result. So even if the gender balance still favors guys, you have all these dudes here now. Many of them also are using PUA techniques and are just generally more aggressive. I don't think it was like this back in 2002.

It's a similar deal to what happens to places abroad like Rio. When word gets out about a pussy heaven abroad all these American and foreign dudes swamp the place searching for pussy and it loses it's appeal.

Also, the girls in NYC have developed massive bitch shields as a result because they are getting hit on left and right like pieces of meat.

Just my thoughts. No one way to prove it, but I've definitely noticed a huge difference from back in the day.

Messages In This Thread