rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Period juice in your food

Period juice in your food

Quote: (06-06-2012 09:53 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This has been stuck in my head since I was a kid. I think it's some voodoo thing but older dudes kept talking about this when I was very young and it sticks with me till this day..

I won't eat anything brought to me from a girls house. Ever! I know it's stupid but the only girls who ever bring me shit are ones who are crazy and obsessed. This girl who calls and text me all the time just brought me mozzarella and tomato sauce to my office. I looked at it and looked at her like WTF?

By the way one girl admitted to doing this to me once about 20 years ago..

Any of you guys know anything about this craziness?
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/period-b...page7.html

"I just heard of this today in some forum...Women who feed their period blood to their men, so the men keeps loving them....How disgusting is that??? I never knew ppl could get soo desparate as to feed another person your period blood so they stay faithful to you!! And after all that trouble does he even stay faithful?? and if he would only find out what he was eating he would kill someone i bet ya..."

Superstitious hoes.

In general, I get wigged out when girls give me gifts of any kind. I don't know what to do the gift. I usually keep it around for a week and then throw it out or give it away to someone else.

Messages In This Thread