rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

We have had many debates here about working hard in our 20s and then travel hard in our 30's or travel now.

Well im not looking to change anybody's mind but im just wondering how effective are you being with your time.

Are you young cats ignoring travelling right now and looking to do it later?

Let me tell you something, i wouldnt trade all the money in the world for the experience of going to Amsterdam when i was 16 (yes 16) and hitting all them strip clubs, it was an unique experience that wouldnt have the same effect on me now that im 26.

There are some cities that you could be hitting now where your young age and looks will have the same effect as having money in your 30s if not better. For example,i cant think of a single guy in London in his late 30s who was constantly banging young hot women, matterfact you being in your late 30s and hitting on young women, you will be seen as creepy, London girls are not really the type of girls to be golddiggers, unless you are famous or something like that. Think you are going to impress them with buying drinks in the club and drive an expensive car? Forget it. This applies for most of cities in England, if not all.

I bet this can be applied to many other western countries. There are many countries where being young and good looking is like having money in your late 30s and 40s, you need to be travelling to these places now before your time is up.

Cancun springbreak is one of these places where im looking to hit next year where being young will guarantee you to have a wild time. Looking younger than my age also helps to be hitting on these young chicks.

Also, can you really imagine yourself in your 40s and be hitting clubs and bars to look for girls? I am 26 and im already losing patience for clubs, i doubt i will be in my 40s and moving from club to club trying to pull young girls.

I think most of us here are interested in living long periods in latin american countries or south east asian countries. Well to live in these countries and to be fucking lots of hot women while in your 40s, you dont need to be making one million dollars per year. A year ago i went to DR and i was spending 1300 dollars per month and i felt like i was richier than most of people there.

My point here is for you to know what countries interest you and whether the local girls of these countries/cities will be interested in fucking good looking young guys or old guys with money. Most of young girls from western countries will be more interested in fucking good looking young guys while girls in developing nations may care more about what you can bring to the table. However, note that a young guy with game will do well in most of developing nations with lots of money or with ok money, you will be a novelty in most of countries and they will always see you as more interesting than their local guys.

I am not saying to forget money because im a very money minded person and most of my moves involves making money. However, i have decided to use more wisely my time, im trying to combine money, travelling and full freedom, also im not looking to be happy later, i like being happy now.

Its just a wake up call.

Messages In This Thread