rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Quote: (06-04-2014 10:59 AM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

I'm only there for one night because I got some crazy mistake fare that is sending me here for one night, Iguazu Falls for 2, and then Rio for 7. and somehow it let me fit in one night there. The issue is sadly I won't have a lot of time for any game. I will still try but I am more focused on just going out and having a good time to start off my week long trip. My plane lands at 4:40 pm and I leave the next day at 1:43. Thats kind of why I wanted to check out D-Edge. The visuals look pretty stunning. Unfortunately wherever I go out I'm not going to be able to stay out all night.

Understandable! Provocateur might be your best bet then for a Saturday night. There will be models, hot chicks, etc there with some decent English levels.

Quote: (06-04-2014 10:59 AM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

I might have to check out Provocateur though. You said its 200 minimum before 1 am? What happens if I went after 1? And how expensive are drinks? Could I drink 200 reals worth in 3 hours?

It's best to show up at 12:40AM. I'll send you a PM shortly too (if you want). After 1AM, the minimum could go up to 250/300/350 Reais..who knows...the increase would hurt the wallet somehow lol.

Drinks are going to be from 20-40 Reais each. Kinda pricey...but at same time, each drink will be VERY strong. I suggest ordering just bottles of water for 10 Reais each after the 2nd drink to stay semi-sober while talking to gals. Pretty sure you can drink 200 Reais in 3 hours because the beverages will be strong enough that you can order a 3rd or 4th after the waters.

Messages In This Thread