rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:17 AM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

I have a question about D-Edge for anyone who has any experience. Is it tough to get into or can anyone just get in? It looks super tight and its one of the top 100 clubs in the world. In October I will arrive in Sao Paulo on Saturday afternoon and fly out Sunday afternoon. Thinking about staying at the Renaissance and just hitting that place up.

I've heard Thurs is only night to go...can unexpectedly be a gay night Fri/Sat as witnessed by Shotgun couple weeks ago lol.

Sat night...I would probably recommend Provocateur. It's a 200 Real Consumption minimum before 1AM for guys. Talent there is friendlier on a Sat night than Thurs...but the cockblocking of foreign men is going to be more evident (least in my case). Club will get hopping at 2AM though till about 6AM. I'd say DJs was probably better on Thurs than Sat however.

Wouldn't be a bad idea if you want to run street game on that block of bars though near Provocateur (what I should've done Sat night instead of entering again). The place itself is a nice venue worth checking out.

Messages In This Thread