rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Quote: (02-11-2014 10:42 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

Long time since I wrote this post.

I'll update some spots and tips soon, but for now, here's a relevant link if you are spending Carnaval in SP: http://carnavalderua.prefeitura.sp.gov.b...encao.html

On this website (which will start running on the next few days) you can check the schedule for the street parties and parades (blocos de rua), so you don't miss out. There will be more than 170 parades during the holiday, and it's a great time to pull ONS and have fun.

Catraca Livre, a popular website for free/cheap events, launched a good app this week. You can check out the nearest blocos on a map, filter by date, etc.

Quote: (02-11-2014 05:54 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

Solid data sheet, albeit a bit outdated considering it has been two years. Studio SP has closed. Gloria too.

I'll throw in my two cents regarding alternative/hispter venues at Centro that are missing on the list.

Cine Jóia: Located in a shithole of a street in Liberdade district, it's actually pretty cool once you get inside. It's an old cinema from the 1950's that now hosts music gigs of many different styles, from rock to samba, and a few parties as well. Easy to pick up as well, even in LGBT nights when there are fewer girls but no competition.

Lions Club: Cool venue with a massive terrace outside where people smoke and get a great view of the city center, and some nice electronic music playing in the background. I dislike the people that go there though, so not really my cup of tea. Also located at Centro. Thursday nights are LGBT if I'm not mistaken, and the other nights are gay friendly too.

Club Yacht: Same vibe as the ones above. Wednesdays and Saturdays are LGBT nights (notice a trend there?). On Friday it feels like a college party, the crowd will be mostly comprised of rich university kids, you'll struggle to find someone over 25 there. There's a traditional business school in the surroundings, that's why.

Other than that, I used to go a lot to d.edge until the ratios became really bad, so I stopped going. I once pulled a virgin ONS from there, though. [Image: lol.gif]

I don't go much to these clubs because they don't fit my vibe. I'm older and girls consider me too preppy. I'll eventually drop some data on the more posh clubs to complement this list.
Yes, I'll try to write an update this week.

Good picks, I specially like Cine Jóia: lotsa hip chicks, some models. I'm not a fan of Yacht though. It's on the expensive side, full of gay divas, preppy guys and bitchy girls, at least in my experience.

Messages In This Thread