rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Good sheet, makes me miss SP. I'd love to go back and live there for a few months but it's just too expensive.

Quote:Quote:

Glória
This is a gay club. Many girls come to dance and there's a good chance gays will hit on you. Be cool, make friends, tell them you prefer girls, be polite. There's a good chance they'll wing for you!

D-Edge
Great club! There's usually 2 dancefloors open. Sometimes they have live music on the one of the bottom floor. If you hate smoking, don't come here: the best part is the amazing terrace where everyone chain-smokes. Be careful with marijuana and hash here

These are the only 2 clubs you mentioned that I've been to.

Not a fan of Gloria and definitely a lot of gay guys and lesbians, not that it's an issue for me. I spent 2hrs with a girl in Gloria, chatting away, drinking, dancing and then at the end of the night when I asked her if we were going back to hers she told me she was a lesbian!

I really like D-Edge. Monday night was when I used to go. Always packed, rock music, pretty young students and I enjoyed (when it's not raining) hanging around on the rooftop chatting to girls. They all speak English, are well educated and have money too which is great.

I also enjoyed Vegas, Fun House, Astroneti (something like that, at Augusta) and many other places but I forget the names. Great city for nightlife.

Quote:Quote:

Tips:
>>> Smoking: almost everyone in this scene smokes. If they don't, they'll tolerate it. Plus, smoker's areas in these places are usually a great place to meet DTF girls. Bring extra cigs and and a lighter and game on!

>>> People are usually dressed in jeans, shoes/boots, shirts/tshirts. Some have leather jackets. It'll be hard to spot people in suits/work clothes.

>>> Many of these places have gay customers. I'd avoid visiting this scene if you have strong hatred towards/hate been approached by gays.

>>> Pretty much all the clubs have bars or botecos nearby. Clubs open at 12. Get to the place and 10, warm up until 12 or 1am and then go inside!

>>> Remember to access the websites and put your name on the list. This allows you to save money and sometimes it's the only way to go inside!

>>> I'd say 85% of the people in this scene are open to smoke weed or hash. If you have some, use it! It's also a great way to get girls to your place.

>>> I'd advise against going in caveman in most of these places. Be cool, but be aggressive. Try not to take too long, though, as competition can be pretty fierce.

Great tips, someone else told me about getting the name on the guestlist and it was a great idea. Could often skip queues or get in cheaper. Every club seems to be gay friendly to an extent, noticed it much more than any other city I've been to.

Messages In This Thread