rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Met up with a local from CS on other side of Paulista. Italian area called Bella Vista.

We had a couple CS chat groups open for "beers" and another for "go out and party".

Maybe 4-5 people in each group with some overlap. Only one halfway decent chick who was already meeting friends at a different pub.

We went to Blue Pub which is an Irish type pub with live music and maybe 3 floors. It's a good set up with a pool table in basement and smoking on roof. You can order bar food in a couple sitting areas.

The music area has a dance floor and balcony. Too crowded and no one really dancing so much as shaking in place. Tons of open sets.

BUT, no attractive women. There were a few decent ones already making out wth dudes. Or so it seemed. They turn around and I'd wince. Actually was hoping I saw st least one 7+ but I didn't. Even if she was already taken it would give me hope.

Opened several sets. Girls are friendly enough. As a rule the ugliest girl in the group speaks English. Shame on me for that. I'd get to that point in convo for kino escalation and just be like nope. Faces werent hot. A few good bodies but overall most seemed overweight.

After a few beers. I ask the dude so honestly. How many CS girls have you banged? He's like well I banged the Argentina girl from last night. But when he shows me the picture I'm horrified. The lunch lady?

He's like no she's a good one. The night before that it was a South Africa girl. We fooled around but really I just couldn't. There wasn't enough attraction. So I'm guessing maybe like a 1-2 in my book? Girl he showed me was a 2-3.

Two girls opened us with the it's her birthday routine. They wanted us to kiss them. Now I know how hot girls feel in clubs. Eww get away from me. Haha but they were nice. She actually tried to go for the kiss! Yeah I pushed a teenager off me in disgust tonight.

3am I had to leave. Plenty of girls to pull but none worth it if you've been laid in the last year. The friend says he's staying. It's his favorite place in San Paulo. He said he's been everywhere too.

He said maybe there are better girls at a club in Itaim Bibi. I forget the name. Had an interesting convo with a group of female doctors who waited in the line for same club two hours and didn't get in. Only one was a 6.5 which I'm guessing is why.

Two beers with entry was R63. Eveyone warned me not to walk home. Was fine crossing paulista and straight shot to jardin. Got a 6.5 blondes whatsapp on the way out. Ok a 6. Fine, a girl with blond hair.

Confirmed that school is out the entire month of July for winter break. Maybe a good time to travel and meet (hot) students vacationing in smaller touristy areas of Brazil? I do want to believe in a world were Brazil has an attractive populace.

Messages In This Thread