rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

USP campus around butantan has some museums. The main one deals with snake venom and vaccines. Kinda similar to the Red Cross in Bangkok without the live demonstrations.

The campus isn't that pretty. There's a small crime museum in the police academy. Saw a protest near there this morning. Didn't see any attractive girls around the whole day.

The main one is supposedly going on now from paulista to downtown. Young people warned me the city and mass transit would shut down but it seems to be running fine. My host dismissed the protest as nothing. Said they tried same thing in April but didn't do much. Kinda weird that the young people have a totally different perspective on it.

Been listening to survival guide for Portuguese. Besides a basic vocabulary and polite words I think it's better to concentrate on Spanish. I've found most people here can speak or at least understand Spanish. So if you get some fluency in that it's actually much more practical if you're traveling around South America.

Messages In This Thread