rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Quote: (06-15-2017 05:28 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:26 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

I've been swiping tinder in São paolo for days. I'm really turned off. I haven't seen one smokeshow. Now granted I'm from New York & LA. But still. I'd heard Brazilian girls are hot. I've spent time in Miami. San paolo seems way off.

What's going on with São Paolo? Most of the Tinder girls are chubby, ugly, and with ugly pig nose rings. There are a FEW decent ones but nothing really above a 7.

I delayed my trip. Now wondering if I should go at all. I've never done South America. My MO for a new continent is to travel to the economic capital and live there first. Get a sense of the local/regional/international culture, then travel from there.

I'm guessing all the hotties head to Rio or? Kinda like looking for LA/NY type girls in Chicago? They are there but much less?

Tinder has gone downhill in SP (and Brazil) in the last couple of years. It's mostly low hanging fruit now, or girls living in the outskirts of the city and setting their radar for several miles away so they can match guys living in the main areas.

Happn is better for online game in SP.

In the US you have to pay to message each new girl on Happn. Is this the same in BR?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread