rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet Bratislava + Trnava, Slovakia

Datasheet Bratislava + Trnava, Slovakia

I was there last time in June 2011.

Bratislava

Used to be my heaven. Girls would approach me (seldom but still), they would pay my drinks, kissing within minutes, I used to be able to pull once every 2 nights, and nearly every time at the university parties. They were warm and friendly, and sometimes they were real stunners. Now seems to have lost a lot. Overrun by foreigners? Your experience will depend a lot on the season, best go there when the university works.

A map of the clubs in the center: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&ms...ef08139fc0

My favorite clubs are Nu Spirit Club, Channels, Trafo (a bit more posh but very beautiful girls), Primi and Rio. Also have a look for the Elam, especially the oldies party there! And start your night at 1st Slovak Pub. Harley Davidson Club: Out of the center and a bit older crowd.

Best are Fridays and Saturdays, Thursdays the best (only?) option is the Rio.

Moreover, Bratislava is only an hour (either car, train or bus) away from Vienna!

Trnava

I went there cause I love Bratislava, and wanted to try something smaller (my friend has the theory that people in smaller cities are usually friendlier, which is probably true). Moreover, most likely no tourist ever went there. And it was easily reachable by car from Bratislava.

Trnava has quite some bars in the center, but everybody was in big, mixed groups and seemed to know each other, and the whole atmosphere was too quiet. They have one quite big club in the city, the Relax, it also has a nice outside area, and there I found quite some only girls sets (2 or 3 sets). The first night, I had a couple of good interactions and then made out with one girl, she didn’t want to fuck or meet me again cause of her boyfriend she said (she said me from the very onset that she has a boyfriend). My friend said it was hard for him, because nobody spoke English, but I had no problem finding English speaking girls that night.

The second night, we went directly to Relax, one girl tried quite hard with me in the beginning, but she was not really hot, so I left her (I was only winging my friend initially). Afterwards, that night the girls were not that nice, few wanted to speak English, and overall I had few nice interactions with girls, most of the interactions were only very short. In the end, that evening neither me nor my friend got anything.

Conclusion: Not better than Bratislava, in the end nothing special.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Messages In This Thread