rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rational Male: Preventative Medicine

[Image: 51zePmiqJ5L.jpg]

Just finished this today & it is the follow up to The Rational Male we've all been waiting for.

Thank god for Rollo Tomassi. It's not even like 'he's hit it out the park', more like 'he won the race by 2 pool lengths'.

I'm hoping this is not a dupe (I have done my searches) but thought a thread based on the information in this future classic would be worthwhile. I'm still processing a lot of it & will probably go back & do a refresher on the first book as its been about a year since I read that.

My only complaint?

The kindle version makes for difficult reading at times due to formatting(I'm assuming). It gets kinda frustrating & therefore distracting to the message so diligently constructed when you see hyphenated words like "Femi-nine" or "per-son's" (pp 207 of 221 Rollo as an example, if your reading) that shouldn't be hyphenated. At first I thought I was missing some manosphere lingo appreciation, then I thought that Rollo had purposefully done it to enable a better understanding of the text, but after awhile you realise its the formatting & it gets a bit stumbly to read.

Also, there are obviously subtitles & referenced text emphasis by the author, that are not emphasised in the kindle version. This isn't a biggie for me however, just my perfectionist ideal.

That aside, as The Rational Male is the most useful, informative & straight up honest book in my burgeoning collection, I have no doubt that Preventative Medicine is the accompanying text that only serves to reinforce the lessons learned.

How did you guys find it & what parts spoke loudest to you?

Messages In This Thread