rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeremy Renner’s wife files divorce, less than a year, wants prenup thrown out

Jeremy Renner’s wife files divorce, less than a year, wants prenup thrown out

Quote: (12-31-2014 09:34 AM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

Renner's probably gay, and there were a lot of gay rumours swirling about him a few years back. This is likely the reason that he quickly married a beard.

She's citing fraud in the divorce papers, so it's probably because he's gay and never really wanted a legit marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid is not even directly related to him.

Besides the prenup, there's got to be a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement that she signed. But I think he'll pay her off handsomely just to ensure that she doesn't spill all the beans.

I'll follow up with this story. It appears that Renner and his ex are slinging mud as the divorce proceedings heat up.

Recently Renner had his "roommate" come to his defense. His "roommate" said that Renner's wife is an unfit mother and even contemplated abortion multiple times. His "roommate" also insists that Pacheco only married Renner for his green card.

Link to article

Blind Gossip had some pretty funny posts on the whole "roommate" sham:

The Roommate Diaries Part 1

The Roommate Diaries Part 2

Renner should just settle. I'm sure she wasn't the nicest person, but she'll expose your entire lie. Being a gay action hero in Hollywood would be an uphill challenge for him.

I had a gay boss at my work who hadn't yet come out of the closet. He would refer to his gay lover as a roommate. Once he dropped the roommate line I and everyone else knew. I guess Renner's boyfriend didn't realize that using the word roommate is a clear hint that they're gay.

Messages In This Thread