rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Colombia or even the Phils very good for, specifically, US men?

Are Colombia or even the Phils very good for, specifically, US men?

Quote: (04-07-2015 07:07 PM)Captain WhyNot Wrote:  

In the Phils and Colombia, Americans get an extra value and can more or less stand the local "culture" [Image: dodgy.gif] Coca, basket-ball, malls...

In EE and Argentina, Europeans get the extra value, and are tuned in with the local, subtle, old-time culture. Old cobbled streets and wine to be drank...

Not sure if serious or trolling. I am going to call troll on this one.

- Starts new thread with fourth post
- Has conveniently been to many places we talk about on the forum. Hasn't met anyone and has zero rep points

I guess we should be glad OP stopped listing facets of American culture after the first few. Next on the list, you were probably going to mention monster trucks and then mouth breathing, right?

This could be the return of a kind of troll we had a while back. This particular variety of troll I will call Argentinian butthurt troll. A while back there were strange posters from Argentina who had supposedly been to Medellin, had never met anyone on the forum and whose only contribution was to talk shit about Colombians.

It's a strange post because the OP doesn't even write like a native Spanish speaker.

Messages In This Thread