rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The real reason women are flaking on you

The real reason women are flaking on you

Quote: (04-07-2015 10:37 AM)8ball Wrote:  

We should probably have a flake thread (if there already isn't one). That way we can all help with responses.

We do: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12137.html

The difference here is a matter of perspective. OP correctly outlined the fact the lizard attention span these days is practically zero. State change happens exponentially faster due to the incredible validation feedback they get from 100 forms of social media. The chick was so down when you interacted. Soon as you step away that feeling she got begins to reduce at a rapid rate and slowly dissipates replaced by the consistent validation spikes.

I think the main concern here is: what do you put up with? On one side, staying persistent until you know it's over (maybe via 3-4 quick hit texts over a time period) may get you the bang, but if you have a no BS policy, you move onto the next no problem. It depends on your agenda.

I mean - it is really about the bang isn't it? Pride and ego are important, but at the end of the day - do you consider the bang as a win or the fact that you didn't put up with bad behaviour? I've done both depending on how the options looks like and how hot the chick is sometimes. As a player with many weapons, you have to adapt and access different situations.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not advocating keeping at the lizard till she calls the cops. If you have sent 3-4 texts in a row, no response, it is dead. And don't ever text from a weak position - 'Hey! How's it? Didn't hear from you!??!'...more like 'Again...at XYZ bar...sick DJ..you are missing out yet again...' because you can be sure you messages are public social circle consumption.

I tend go to with the OP route depending on the investment I put in.

Messages In This Thread