rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage?

Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage?

Most Americans and Western Europeans have a simplistic view of ass. As a phD in Assology I find that everyone has an opinion on it but no one actually has the expertise to critique it properly or cultivate it.

There is much more gray area than just a fat girl with a fat ass and a skinny girl with a "nice firm ass". There is a lot of in-between but as I find in most online communities it is preferred to polarize everything as if somehow that makes the discussion more interesting.

Obviously most gentlemen on here have not seen a great large ass with zero cellulite, perfectly round and supple with perfect fat to muscle ratio. They don't understand how it is cultivated either. Get a Woman with a decent ass, and with proper diet and moderate exercise it can become great. But similar to guys and muscles who take steroids we all know who is using hydrogel/silicone and who is natural. At least the true assologists among us do.

I find it nefarious and preposterous that Ass lovers are continuously generalized in some blogospheres and sometimes even stigmatized in many regions except for Latin America. Perhaps it is because they have not had the privilege of enjoying a genetically gifted Woman enhanced with the proper organic cultivation of a great ass. Brazil is just the beginning, because we all know that they have help from Dr. Huerta. The global hunt for the perfect booty continues...

Messages In This Thread