rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The real reason women are flaking on you

The real reason women are flaking on you

Really good writing OP, it really captures the dreamy world of a spoiled girl who has no way of knowing what it feels as The Wall nears and impacts her. I'm envious.

But I disagree to a large degree one should assume that a girl has any serious interest in you if she is repeatedly unavailable.

One of the most important quotes, I believe from Janka pre-marriage:
"Difficult women remain difficult."

I've always seen it to be true, pretty much 100%.
Women with even passable game will be cooperative at first, then ramp up demands later.

It's different in each culture, I've dealt with this in the Philippines: she'll be cleaning up my apartment then start talking about her sacred goal of buying her father a house ( true story) . It's a roundabout way of asking for money while retaining deniability. "I'm not like that!"
However when you see through it and say "I'm not buying your father a house," all of a sudden she doesn't like you.

=====
Also, there's the problem here of what flaking is, it's pretty much undefined.

If a girl has shown herself to be reliable and cancels at the last minute ONCE, that's totally different than one who does it for a first meeting.

Here's a hierarchy with speculations on recoverability.

1) No Show- Death penalty unless total verification of car accident etc. , if it's the first meeting 99.999% you will never have a cooperative girl here.

2) Late cancellation- 85% bullshit ( she just didn't feeeeeel like it, which won't change) 14% her life is just too complicated and although she THINKS she has the intention to meet you, whenever she must allocate time something intrudes.

3) Renegotiation attempts: These can be tricky-- if she tries to change venue, time, or asks questions about your intent after initially agreeing it can be tempting to accommodate her. But it usually means she is disagreeable and will be a pain. Sometimes it is a genuine good idea to do something more intimate and fun, hiking rather than a mall meeting etc. If it exposes her MORE to sex than the initial plan then maybe it's a positive.

4) Non-answers to texts etc. In the Phils being broke is real, but my finding is that CATEGORICAL assertions of inability to contact you are 100% bs.
"I don't have a phone" usually means it is a scammer that probably isn't even the person in the picture.

In the West, any girl who DOES actually promptly answer your texts is so rare that she should be submitted to the Smithsonian as a possible new species, and married immediately no matter how ugly she is.

Messages In This Thread