rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

For example, look at all the threads we have on this board about "flaking". Loser females flake. Look, I'm not going to say that sometimes something real doesn't happen that prevents a girl from getting together with you, but consider those times the exception, not the rule.

A woman who actually has her shit together won't invest any time in a man she's not really interested in, because what does she gain from doing so?

What does a woman gain from giving her number out to a guy she doesn't really want to talk to?

What does a woman gain from making plans with a guy she knows she's going to cancel on?

Stop that bullshit of "well girls just want to be nice". That's the antithesis of nice behavior.

How is it nice to give someone your phone number and then send his call to voicemail whenever he calls and ignore his texts?

How is it nice to have a guy sitting anxiously at a bar expecting you to show up, only to text him, "Hey sorry, my cat Jingles needed a bath, can't make it"?

Women like that are fucking losers, accept it. You're devoting precious energy to them, and you're going to get nothing out of it.

----------

Brilliant Jariel. I never considered this. But you really just changed my view on flakey chicks. They're literally losers. Holy shit.

Now read this entire thing, but instead of loser women, swap in men and ask yourself if you're a loser guy. Food for thought.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread