rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (04-02-2015 01:45 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Some of my favorites

Also one of my favorites, along with Techno Cumbia, La Carcacha, shit, I loved the pop song she did with the Barrio Boyzz, etc.

The way she knew how to be sexy without being slutty is a lost art for females. The way she moves to the music leaves a lot to the imagination, and it takes real practice for a girl to be able to move her body like that, in sync with the music, the way she moves her feet there reminds me of the Ali shuffle.

Also a lot of her songs were about being in love with a man.

Now we have bitches twerking, being misandrists, and attention-whoring with tales of lesbianism.

The game is all fucked up.

Quote: (04-02-2015 07:34 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ Thanks for the insight on Mexican women. What are your thoughts on Brazilian girls? They seem like the only competitor in this area.

I can talk all day about Spanish-speaking women, but I'm not the expert on Brazilian girls. I've hooked up with a couple, but never any serious relationships. I can pretty much go to any spanish club and pull because we share a language and I can dance my ass off, so for me latinas are layups, at some point, I may decide to shoot some more 3s.

Messages In This Thread