rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (03-30-2015 02:54 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2015 11:41 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Aside from practicing my Spanish, what are some ways that I can become knowledgable in the ways of Latin women/culture, i.e. what I need to know/look out for when pursuing one?

Also, I've noticed that many hispanic women (at least the ones in the United States) can be very temperamental. I theorize that this is a sort of shit test/defense mechanism, since many of these women are single mothers living in poverty and are used to unreliable men. Are the women in Mexico this way? How do you navigate these nuances?

Let me stop you right there.

If you are going after Mexican women, you better stick to ones with intact families. Families that have their shit together. No borracho father in laws, brother in laws, etc. Check out that family like a livestock inspection. Pull back the eyelids, raise the legs, check the color of the gums, everythang.

Family is incredibly important for certain kinds of people. Mexicans, Chinese, Filipinos, etc.

For example: My wife is Chinese. I just sent her and the baby to China to visit the grandparents. My father in law scolded her to make sure she does all my laundry, the house is clean, and make sure all my things are prepared before she left.

My in laws make sure I get taken care of. They support me in ways, no one else or no amount of money can buy. You need fighters in your corner as the head of a household. A woman with no family cannot be held to task on your behalf by anyone. My mom cannot tell my wife anything like that. Her dad can however and he will do it without me asking too. When I met him from day one, he made certain that she demonstrates for me that she does not come from a trash family with bad values.

You need a healthy and intact family to marry into. An orphan or girl from a broken home needs love too, but let someone else go through that drama and mold that woman.

I don't want any RVFer to have to go through what the rest of us divorced guys ever went through. You guys should start correctly and keep it that way.
Solid advice(again) that could apply to women from any culture.

Always meet her parents before you even think of wifing-up a woman, particularly the mother. You'll get an idea how your woman will age, and any possible psychological/personality flaws.

@blackandwhitespade: I don't want to sound like a patronising old guy, but what experience of LTRs, Latin women, and such like do you have?

Even without the Latin women it's a territory full of pitfalls and learning that can come at a personal cost.

I hope you avoid them and tread carefully. Purposefully seeking an LTR or wife can work, but usually the guy has a lot of experience and wisdom.

Think carefully about what you really want; do you want to give up a massive amount of your time and energy for another person? If you do, then pick them very carefully and don't settle for the first woman to drain your balls and feed you.

Messages In This Thread