rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Academia is toxic to red pill men, and why I'm dropping my PhD program

Academia is toxic to red pill men, and why I'm dropping my PhD program

Quote: (03-30-2015 08:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2015 07:05 PM)Nightwing Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2015 03:48 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2015 03:39 PM)Nightwing Wrote:  

in North America, your doctorate is completely useless. Nobody respects it.

Same thing in France. If anything the academia world here is even more elitist. A Phd doesn't mean shit, but if you are actually full professor that commands a lot of respect.

I'm at The Sorbonne right now and we have a 35 year old attractive professor. Guy is a fucking genius and did a co-degree at Columbia. Girls giggle at his sight all the time.

In France people give half a rat ass about dating your students it seems. One of our most famous professors are also famous for goggling young nubile students. One time my research director (woman) got really mad at him because he gave a big tit blonde A despite her never coming to class the entire semester.

So I guess if you can make academia works for you it's a pussy paradise.

Congrats on the formation at the Sorbonne.

I tell you, the only reason for academia is pussy, and easy cash, which is why I love academia. France is one of the most progressive countries in the West. You can't stop students from getting attracted to you, because you are always gesturing around when explaining, some girls have fetishes/daddy issues. He probably screwed your woman director on the side, or she wanted to get screwed. When I beome a professor, I sure as hell would screw my female department director, and if I were a genius it would obviously be part of my strategy for success. I don't really care about full-time, I know you get to be called 'Professeur', and it actually means something, but I just want enough money to subsidize my habits: girls, vacation, girls.

For girls, if you're good-looking, all you need is part-time. Like you said, the girls giggle at him.

Here in the States you can't bang your students, you will get fired or even arrested. I'd be worried about even banging non student college girls if I were a prof. Its stupid, but it would be looked down on here even if you're only 35.

Even if you banged a girl from one of your classes after she graduated you would probably get accused of favoritism. I've seen it happen a few times.

Love is love, how can you stop something like that? I know it does happen, but it appears to be hush-hush. Special Secret Extra Lesson: Human Anatomy.

Why would the prof let people know he got together after his student graduated? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the U.S. so heavily populated that this would be a drop in the river? Could there have been internet detectives, and sjw involved?

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

Messages In This Thread