rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (03-29-2015 06:02 PM)jariel Wrote:  

While I think that's an experience every man should have at least once, never ever ever ever marry a Colombian chick.

I'll have to second that.
I got fairly serious with a Colombian...or so I thought!

Treacherous women...perhaps there are some gems in 2nd or 3rd tier cities but I'm not going to chance it.

I was checking out LatinEuro once and I stumbled on her profile.
I contacted her through the site...she thought she had a potential sucker/suitor but I let know what I thought of her and I'm sure she figured out who it was.

I then told the management of LatinEuro about her and they promptly banned her! That was my small act of public service to my fellow men.

I'm sure some beta would wife her up...fortunately she knows zero English.

Indonesians are my latest fetish. Many of them have the curves of Latinas (though not the giant booties and thighs - which I don't care for anyway) and the passion of Latinas but without the craziness and scheming treachery...and without the tendency to get fat as was mentioned in a previous post.

Mexico would be a good choice in lower tier cities. I've had two Mexican girlfriends (Jalisco and Sinaloa) however and they were nut cases...watch out for daddy issues and irrational anger. Be prepared to cut and run. Don't waste your time with an undeserving woman.

It's easy to ignore the psycho-ness of a Latina at first because they are so fun to be with in the beginning. Let's face it...psycho chicks are really passionate and enticing.

Paraguay is hard to get to but there are some very beautiful sweet sincere women there...I was really surprised.

Happy hunting!

Messages In This Thread