rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage?

Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage?

It's a given that men are attracted to pretty faces.
It's not necessarily a given what types of faces men find attractive.

In terms of body though, there are regions around the world where
- ass is #1 (or ass/hips to waist ratio)
- Tits are #'s 1 and 2
- Legs/Height..that teenage bo...swan like appearance is what people look for

Because of male preference, the smart women will then shape themselves accordingly, so that they can use their faces and bodies to get the best man (set of men) possible.

In America, chicks go under the knife for big tits and those tiny noses. The ass trend will end, believe me. Those Phat Ass White Girls will become just fat in short order. All they'll have left that is attractive about them is low self esteem and a willingness to take abuse and call it love.

But a chick is in Brazil, where Ass is actually #1. She'll wear the right shoes to emphasize the ass, maybe even go under the knife. I've heard that chick will get breast reductions, because big titties is considered "low class"

But what about her sister, Noassatall? All she has a pair of big tits that don't really do much for the local populace. There are of course some fetishist guys, but for the most part she's lacking in parts that are in demand.

Who's there to love her and leave her?
I'm looking for Ms Tig Ol Bitties but NoAssAtAll.

Maybe we can put our heads together and come up with something.

Let's say the dominant hot girl phenotype in the Netherlands is....because Dutch men want
- this height
- this amount of ass
- this cup size

As a result, attractive girls who don't happen to have those things get neglected.

If I was in the market for a black woman of the Skinny Minnie variety,
- they are in abundance abroad, but that's the kind of woman other men want
- here in the States, a woman of a healthy size is actually ridiculed and made to feel bad for not being of an unhealthy weight.

In a place like Latvia, known for its blondes, are guys going out of their way for the Raven headed chicks? Probably not. But I like a chick with long black hair

Let's chat gentlemen.

WIA

Messages In This Thread