rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Thoughts on Compliments & Redefining Dating

Real Talk Sessions: Thoughts on Compliments & Redefining Dating

Quote: (03-29-2015 12:55 AM)xxMarco Wrote:  

In my early days I used to compliment women all the time. Wasn't a good look. It was bad game on my part but I didn't know any better.

I had people like my mom, uncle, cousin who had been married for years telling me how to get girls. Maybe it worked for them back in the day but these days compliments get you nowhere and make you look like a bitch.

I only compliment women now in the bedroom or when I get good head.

The last few girls I have dated always complained that I never complimented them.
"You never tell me I'm pretty" type stuff.

Secretly they are paying you a compliment. You are separating yourself from the normal protocol. Pretty girls hear it so much they are pretty immune to it anyway. Now you are judging them strictly on the content of their character and what they bring to your life in the way of benefit(outside of their beauty)

Once you are comfortably out of the friend/orbitor zone ie post fucking, a sincere non sexual compliment can serve to further dampen her panties.

When she sees you are a guy who sparingly gives them out, its more meaningful (even cherished). Point is - when it's clearly done at your own behest and not as a means to an end it makes all the difference in the world.

MDP

Messages In This Thread