rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

Too much defensiveness. Not all, but enough black women - it's almost like you can see the discontent oozing out of them.

As just one very recent example, tonight I just had an outing with a group; all white, except one black woman. Same sort of thing. Pounced on people if they accidentally cut off one of her syllables; took light teasing personally; responded to innocuous questions with either a look or response of "Why would you ask me that?".

I've met too many that have that hard look & regularly dole out the 'death stare'. I can't really know for certain where that bitterness comes from- maybe its from what they perceive to be racist behavior against them, maybe they've bought into everything they're told about how people sleight them (intersectionalism) and read too much into it. But they have a kind of hostility- it's like a wall between them and other people. I think it's kind of true for all women who are deemed undesirable by a large fraction of women- fat women, Indian women, and black women- a good chunk of men look away for lack of interest, sometimes disgust frankly and that takes a toll on them too.

I've met exceptions to be sure, but I think personality has a lot to do with it, not just looks.

Messages In This Thread