rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get flights from California or U.S. to Europe for $ 200

How to get flights from California or U.S. to Europe for $ 200

Quote: (03-26-2015 12:57 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Just to confirm, I PM'd Magicone for some info and he got back to me via email. It was a Canada to Dominican flight that my girlfriend was asking about, and he pointed out that although he knows of much better deals from US to Europe, he found the cheapest set of single flights that would get her there. Yes, we probably could have found this ourselves, but he saved us a bunch of time and is genuinely trying to be helpful.

This feels like a simple case of, if you don't think this help/advice is for you, why not move on to one of the other hundred threads on the forum???

maybe magicone needs to stop trying to help. I mean this genuinely. He gave me some info offline and it was helpful. He is a good guy, trying to help.

However, I am afraid if this thing keeps getting derailed. A nice guy like magicone may 1) stop trying to help 2) stop participating in the forum altogether or 3) worse yet, somehow it escalates with this back and forth and he gets banned because he is trying to defend himself. Which would be tragic in a way because all he was trying to do was help.

magicone you are a true sport for trying to help others. Even if the info is publically available, you took the time to help someone else. I hope that point is not missed by people on the forum.

I also understand it is hard to ignore stuff when your character is being attacked. So maybe it might be wise to take a break from all this.

Haters gonna hate and sadly it takes value away from others. And it would be terrible if this experience were to cause you or anyone to not want to help others.

Hang in there.

Edit: What is interesting is people have made some requests here for certain flights and dates and others who seem to have knowledge about airtravel have spent more time attacking magicone, rather than just helping out on the various flight requests. Interesting use of energy and time.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread