rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You really ARE the prize (and here's why)

You really ARE the prize (and here's why)

Quote: (03-22-2015 09:29 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Look, I get guys want to get married, want to have families, want to have what their parents had. I'm sure a number of us are from conventional, two biological parent homes with siblings, and we look back at how great our childhoods actually were.

But times have changed.

This is by far the most difficult part of my transition to the red pill. I had an amazing mother who never cheated on my father, and when my father got sick with cancer, she stayed by his side and slept at the hospital next to his bed almost every night for two years until he died.

At the time I was aware of the game (the basics anyway), but what my mother did and how she was made me want to believe in the blue pill and I fell back into that trap when I met my ex wife. I wanted to believe that there were still some women like that.

It's very difficult to accept the truth and see today's women for what they really are... and it took a failed marriage (getting cheated on) to REALLY open my eyes - this time, for good. It feels like a kid being shown that Santa isn't real and multiply that by 100.

Messages In This Thread