rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-18-2015 07:21 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

How did we even get into this discussion? Let's stop entertaining this derailment and get back on topic!!!

Any more brothers been to Poland recently? I did a quick stopover there on my last trip to Europe and I got many flirty looks. Even on my flight to Poland from Germany I sat next to this girl who was living in Poland and she damn near did everything she could to get me to come back to her place.

I got about 20 Tinder matches within a few hours while at the airport(with spotty wifi). Over half the girls were very chatty and seemed interested as well.

While in Germany, all the Polish woman I came in contact were very flirty as well. A couple brothers I met while in Getmany all corroborated the same. Not much to report other then that but it's a start.

All this was enough for me to actually consider visiting Poland when I otherwise wouldn't.

If we do a RVF meetup (f*ck not just black but any ethnic group is welcome) then please let me know. I'll do my best to get my ass over there.

I dont know about Ballys graph I can only go from my personal expreience having just visited a few months back whil living in Budaest. Poland is great for black guys, go now, go fast, go however you can get there..... Just go

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Messages In This Thread