rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-18-2015 04:40 PM)ballybally Wrote:  

The reason most Asian women can't stand Asian guys is not because of familiarity but simply because other races bring more to the table. To make the point, when was the last time you heard white woman say she hates white guys ?

What the..? Go to any mall in asia and look around you. Who are the hottest girls with. Not with expats that's for sure. It's something I even pay attention to because it's part of the busted dudes test. In Manila it's consistently surprising to me how ugly or ratchet the girls are that the typical foreign male dates.

Westernized asians born or raised in the U.S., U.K., etc.. are a different story. They are culturally anglocized and prefer what they were raised with..which is the dominant anglo culture.

You get outliers and foreigner groupies in asia but it's by no means "most" as you put it.

I agree with T.K. there's not much value in your posts when you come up with the type of statements quoted.

Messages In This Thread