rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

44 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
4 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
Quote: (03-17-2015 09:31 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 05:00 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Does anyone now doubt the state of sexual affairs online, and in the West at large? 44 years old, and this creature still got more offers for sex than any equivalent man would in 24 months had he posted a similar suggestion online. And bear in mind, of that, she was still choosy, apparently only doing 12 guys over a period of 12 months.

No kidding.

A friend of mine - quite attractive, but very, very shy, tried OK Cupid a while back. She was flooded with messages daily to the point that it got overwhelming to her and she deleted her account.

We all understand this logically, but hearing it from the horse's mouth puts it into much clearer focus.

Same. I heard this years ago from a woman I was talking to on AFF. She told me "It's crazy. I'm a VERY average woman but I can get as much sex as I want with better looking guys than me". Another chick I knew was way below average and was getting nailed by bodybuilders she'd find online. Guys, this was 10+ years ago. It's just gotten worse.

That was one of my first steps down this rabbit hole.

Game plan for women in real life: be good looking
Game plan for women online: have a vagina

We talk about thirst but come on, every dude on here has gone online and tried to get easy sex, probably from chicks you wouldn't look twice at on the street. If you can do this for minimal investment, great. Basically the plan is have good pictures and failing that, a killer profile and compelling online presence. Where it gets to be trouble is when guys get consumed by online shit, like it's a big video game, and then after a couple of years they're sitting in a church basement drinking shitty coffee and saying "Hi, my name is Steve, and I'm a sex addict..." You're not a sex "addict", bro, you just don't know how to get a woman to want to fuck you and biology won't leave you alone until you figure that one out.

Messages In This Thread