rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocation Advice Needed

Relocation Advice Needed

Thanks for all the great responses!

@ Cabo-I've been strongly leaning toward FL, actually! But in making this post, I'm def. open to suggestions/other perspectives. West Palm and Delray seemed very nice last year while dating a chick down there. Like you said, they're on the pricier side though, and pretty far from the Orlando area. I've got limited experience w/Orlando but haven't been too impressed with the city. I'll need to start checking it out though. And I've heard great things about Winter Park, but it's pretty expensive over there. Tampa area has been top of the list lately for affordability, hot/friendly chicks, water views, warm weather, proximity to parents (and chicks) in Orlando. I haven't been too impressed with South Tampa or Clearwater so far. Next time, I'll be checking out St. Pete though. Treasure Coast is also a possibility, but I suspect it's pretty lacking in terms of women?!

@Orson-Montreal seems VERY intriguing if I ever did plan to move out of country. But the weather is a major disincentive.

@Lavida-Thx for the tip on Scottsdale! I'll start looking into there and Phoenix. Then again, southeast US is a much shorter plane ride if I'm ever needing to fly back to DC on business, since I'll just be running them remotely from wherever. Miami is def. a cool spot, but it seems on the expensive side and very nightlife-dependent with heavy competition for the women?!

Messages In This Thread