rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Marta, Columbia

Santa Marta, Columbia

Quote: (03-11-2015 11:16 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2015 11:13 PM)scotian pride tourists'977709 Wrote:

Like most Colombian cities, Santa Marta is quiet until the weekends, there are still opportunities to meet local girls in the city, whether its online or day game but your night game options will be limited. Of course there will be tourists who are hanging out and drinking, but I would suggest doing some outdoor activities to pass the time, Taganga is a great spot to do your scuba diving certificate, you could hang out in parque Tayrona and enjoy the beaches there (which are much better than in SM) and the small town of Minca in the close by Sierra Nevada mountains is a nice place for hiking and bird watching.

Where are most of the tourists in Santa Marta from? It's too bad Lee never opened his bar or hostel there.

Taganga has lots of Israelis and other budget travelers, its a nice place but over run with coked out grubby backpackers and lots of divers, was the only place I've seen an obviously foreign white dude strung out digging through the trash for something to eat, until I saw these old Euro bums in Cali last week smoking crack on the sidewalk. Santa Marta has lots of Colombians from the interior, especially during Christmas holidays and Semana Santa, other than that its mostly backpackers from what I saw, a few foreign couples and the last time I was there, about a month ago, there were quite a few hookers hanging out near Parque de Novios. Santa Marta is a cool place to hang out for a couple of days while exploring Tayrona and surrounding areas, but the city itself isn't anything special.

Messages In This Thread