rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Quote: (03-09-2015 03:40 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You mention H street is difficult unless you drive.
But also Same night lays are easier?
What do you mean by that.
I would only be there for a weekend..So I;m not trying to wine an dine some intern

More thank likely..it looks like U street is still the place.
*If I pull the trigger and make it down there...Ill probably be trying to rent an apartment in the area on AirBnb

Yeah -- I'd still do U Street + 14th Street + Adams Morgan. It's all in walking distance. You can cover a lot of ground if you get a hotel somewhere central, like maybe the Hilton in North Dupont or AirBNB -- I think you can walk about everywhere from there.

The vibe on H Street is different, reminds me of Baltimore a bit because of the divey bars and music clubs - I think that's why it's (slightly) easier and more laid back. So I think if you get along well in that environment, you'll find it easier to chat people up than in some of the snobby bars in other parts of town. But probably not worth the drive, it's kind of cut off from everything else.

Messages In This Thread