rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city for 3-6 months gaming in Ireland or Scotland?

Best city for 3-6 months gaming in Ireland or Scotland?

I've read all the datasheets for Scotland and Ireland but haven't really seen anyone compare the two or suggest which is better or which city is the best in this region.

I'm planning on spending anywhere from 3-6 months there and I'd like to live in a university area with more young people.

I did a lot of Tinder + GPS spoofing for a variety of Irish and Scottish cities and from that process it seemed like Ireland might have more beautiful women than Scotland but that could be down to random chance.

Anyone have any opinion on the best city in this area or any thoughts on Irish vs Scottish women?

Can anyone comment on whether the gym culture or fitness level varies between these two countries or within the different cities?

And as far as cost of living goes - I've heard all sorts of things and really don't know what to believe. Some say Dublin is way more expensive than Edinburgh but is there really such a large difference? Should this be a factor in my decision? I'm earning USD remotely and I'm not really limited by price but saving more is always better.

My ideal city for this trip has:
  1. A high percentage of the city population is students or the students cluster in a small enough area for game purposes.
  2. Friendly, cute redheads. 6-7 range is fine for me and big child-birthing hips and a big butt are practically a requirement for me but a girl still has to have a flat stomach.
  3. Cheaper would be great, but I'm willing to sacrifice on this if it's necessary to live in the best city girl-wise.
  4. Don't care about weather or size of city.

Messages In This Thread