rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

Quote: (02-18-2015 10:38 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Simply define entering a man's private dwelling as consent to sex. She can withdraw consent any time by leaving.
Teach women not to spend time alone with men that she doesn't want to have sex with.

This principle is common sense in certain societies which, while maybe not "patriarchal" overall, still have vestiges of patriarchal norms.
After number closing on the second attempt at her mall workplace and text and phone game, an eighteen year old Javanese girl - who lived with her parents surrounded by rice fields outside of Yogyakarta - met me for dinner. She brought a friend to chaperone. But shortly after that she mentioned casually, "you should show me your (rental) house sometime." The implication was that this time she would arrive alone, and there was no doubt that this was a circumlocutionary, maybe even unconscious, invitation to sexual initiation.
I read local newspapers avidly, and whenever rape cases come up, they are always a girl accusing a group of men of getting her drunk and raping her, or a home invasion. Unless the girl is underage, when she consensually enters a guy's residence or hotel room to be alone with him, the implication is obvious and unstated - she wanted the D, and LMR is irrelevant.
I'm not advising guys just to go for it, because many things can still go wrong, just pointing out a cultural trait antithetical to US "withdrawal of consent during intercourse" laws.

Quote: (02-19-2015 09:21 AM)Krusyos Wrote:  

the generation of the 70's and 80's lost the tradition of the Great Books altogether and except for a select few, didn't give their children even a hint about the thousands of years of intellectualism and wisdom that came before.

Ask any 15 year old the difference between Plato and Aristotle's philosophies 200 years ago, and you would have gotten an impeccable answer.

Harvard's 1869 entrance exam

Messages In This Thread