rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BB's Video Data Sheets on Life in Cambodia and Southeast Asia

BB's Video Data Sheets on Life in Cambodia and Southeast Asia

Quote: (02-24-2015 06:40 PM)Esus Wrote:  

Cool videos I watched them all and I will keep doing so.

What made you choose to live in Cambodia instead of any other SEA countries ?

I lived in Thailand for about 5 years. And I've spent a lot of time in Laos and Vietnam.

I came to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, as it seemed a bit ridiculous to live next door for so long and never see it.

As I tend to do, I got sucked in and never left. Been here more than a year and a half, I think (I tend to really lose track of the time).

Mostly because of the ease of the visa situation, but the people are also far warmer than the Thais. I got along with the Thais and had a lot of local pals, but the Khmers have far less of the insular, nationalistic attitude and fiery temper.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread