rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best way to escalate from normal convo to kiss

The best way to escalate from normal convo to kiss

I'm a newbie myself, so I'm not sure if I should be dispensing advice. FWIW, I usually go for the kiss in the transition during the first venue change on a date. I find elevators or stairwells are really good places for it. I'll make a joke like, "Are there any cameras in here?" or "Elevator rides/stairwell descents are really boring aren't they? Let me see if I think of something to help us pass the time better" or stopping on the stairs and saying in a slow, offhand manner, "Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be anyone around to stop me from what I'm about to do, is there?" (she'll usually look at you and smile with an inquisitive look when you say this, you softly but firmly grab her chin and turn her face to you and kiss her).

If there is no elevator or stairwell involved, I will use Krauser's "See that place over there? When we get there, I'm going to kiss you." while walking down the street arm-in-arm. Then I use farcical methods to delay us getting there, like adjusting my shoes, talking to random people on the street, checking out the sky, looking at my phone, adjusting my jacket, messing with my hair, etc. By the time we get close to the place I pointed out the girl is usually so tickled by the comical drama of the situation that she throws herself into the kiss.

Anyway, I guess you were asking how to do this in a party or club-like situation, not on a date, although I think you can still use the same principles.

Messages In This Thread