rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

I don't want to mention the London Daygame guys products, since that would be promotion now.

But I will say this:

The comment was posted on Unpopular Opinions - also he called the opinions uttered unpopular on RVF - so it was exactly that.

Krauser seems to me a hard-boiled character, who is certainly often harsher online than in real life. I never met him in real life, but that's my impression from the interviews and his writing.

The London Daygamers - (though there are highly different ones out there and it's difficult to lump them all together) - offer a different form of Game approach. Whether it gives guys out there some value or not is individually to be decided.

And to be honest it seems to me that Krauser always referred to Roosh in respect. Personally I don't see it as an insult, since Krauser has a harsh way of putting things and a 7 day ban seems to aptly reflect that.

On the other hand it's Roosh's forum here and there is no democracy and frankly I have no problem with it, since the rule of the many is overrated, even if I do not like all decisions.

I can understand Roosh's argumentation to limit the promotional options for some individuals, but I do hope that the respective guys can come to terms, since you don't want to end up in a place where saying: "I like Krauser's works and find them useful." can get you banned instantly.

I personally consider both Roosh's and Krauser's Game materials complementary covering different approaches and aspects. I also recommend them both to newbies together with the Rational Male bible.

Also Roosh has morphed now more into a social commentator, favorite misogynist & bogeyman, businessman and writer while Krauser focuses mainly on Game products (despite having written a biography now).

I hope I don't get banned now for partly defending Krauser here - heh.

Even if I do, then this is my final fitting vid.

Messages In This Thread