rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

To clarify, you are proposing end to allowing allegation of rape without direct evidence? The violent rapists will still be charged for their crimes.

Saying legalize rape sounds extreme. Especially as most rape does not bring direct evidence. A guy raped in prison - it could be consensual for all anyone knows. No witnesses to testify.

I lived in Dubai, and the news reported some 16 year old french boy was offered a ride home from Emirates mall from his classmate. Classmate's older cousin and cousin's friends picked them up, took them out in desert and gang raped french boy in his ass. Onne rapist had HIV. So French kid ends up in hospital. Parents press charges. State government had doctor inspect victim - prognosis: kid was gay because his butthole was dilated, so consensual. source: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3932740

Young girls, especially, are very easy to influence. They make terrible decisions. They get shit tattoos to look cool and get acceptance/approval. They don't listen to their parents. They rebel. They think they are ready to make all their life decisions with no intervention from caring adults who give a shit about them. They need laws to protect them from themselves.

But older women, past 23 years old, they have to know better. They are adults by that point and need to take responsibility for themselves. If I drive drunk and get in an accident, I shouldn't blame the bartender. And until I am 21 there exist laws to prevent me from making that mistake - but after that, I am free to make mistakes, and pay the price.

My personal experience is that girls going out with friends is not cast iron protection from being taken advantage of. If you want to have fun, alcohol will likely be involved, in most western countries.

Maybe this is in reaction to extremist points of view from feminists, who constantly put out propaganda to make men feel like shit, and emotionally castrate young men. I worry about what effect this is having right now on people. But I hate giving those assholes fuel to their fire. Best case scenario is that people get tired of them ranting against men so much.

Besides, for many centuries, everyone ignored feminists. Why reply to feminist's hate now?

Messages In This Thread