rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA/San Francisco

LA/San Francisco

I live in L.A. if you have any specific questions, shoot away. NorCal is not good for girls but a great place to visit, don't pass it up. All the hot girls are in southern Cal. L.A., Orange County and San Diego. Hottest women in the country outside of Miami. If you're looking for clubs in L.A. packed with hotties, just walk the junction of Hollywood blvd and Cahuenga. Girls everywhere and clubs poppin. And also of course the Sunset Strip though a little too much on that "see and be seen" tip for my comfort, plenty of spots over there, but I think the Hollywood Blvd scene is where it's at as far as idea pickup area in L.A. There's also Santa Monica on Main Street, with clubs and bars everywhere and lots of hotties walking around, and you got the beach one block away. Hermosa beach is cool too, it's a good place to pickup if you fit the stereotypical image of the California surfer boy.

Messages In This Thread