rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For how long has marriage been a bad deal in the U.S?

For how long has marriage been a bad deal in the U.S?

What's worse is that if the two people divorcing have kids then the state automatically gets involved. Even if neither party is asking for child support the state still requires both parties to state their income and then divide it using an arbitrary formula. Even if the husband is left with all of the debt including a mortgage that is not taken into account when the state divides up the money. Wife walks Scott free of debt and still gets paid. There are ways around it, I've been there and came out very well with no child support payments. But despite all of this and how it sounds in the end women are no happier for it. The system isn't about what's right or wrong, it's about winners and losers. You can win guys! In my case, my bank re did the terms of my mortgage based on hardship because of the divorce saving me a lot of money. I paid her nothing, kept my home, have my kid an equal portion of time and upgraded to a hot chick 13 years younger.

Messages In This Thread