rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slavic game superiority

Slavic game superiority

Being slavic myself, I can say all comments below are largely true. There is no such thing as slavic game superiority. It's just that the guys without game act less beta than you'd expect in the West or Asia.

Quote: (02-15-2015 08:11 PM)cowboy Wrote:  

I have partied with Eastern European/Russian guys in the states and it's always interesting. Usually very well dressed, physically fit, and alpha they are just disappointed with the culture (or lack of) and the substandard talent (at least compared to their home countries). Additionally, they are less likely to act like a clown in order to pull women. The stoic, strong image is a positive in those countries but doesn't really work for the typical American attention whore that has a 5 second attention span. As one of the other posters said it is all about location.

Quote: (02-15-2015 09:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Ohh please. Slavic guys are lucky if they can pull Slavic girls. They tend to stick with their kind and everything revolves around "the church". They can live somewhere for 20 years and still be as FOB as when they first arrived. Not to mention they live with their parents until they're married or their parents die and they inherit the family home. Lack of game recognized.

Quote: (02-16-2015 09:06 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2015 08:11 PM)cowboy Wrote:  

I have partied with Eastern European/Russian guys in the states and it's always interesting. Usually very well dressed, physically fit, and alpha they are just disappointed with the culture (or lack of) and the substandard talent (at least compared to their home countries). Additionally, they are less likely to act like a clown in order to pull women. The stoic, strong image is a positive in those countries but doesn't really work for the typical American attention whore that has a 5 second attention span. As one of the other posters said it is all about location.

Interesting points, guess I really never thought about it until now, but I've become good friends with some Croat immigrants here in the U.S. and I've noticed that the older Croats (30+) have the elements of the stoic presence you mention, while the younger Croats who have grown up here in the U.S. have more of the standard western attitude and game you would expect out of a natural born American.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Messages In This Thread