rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategy - What fee should I charge?

Strategy - What fee should I charge?

Hi,

I'm currently preparing a proposal for a project and I'm a bit unsure about how much I should charge for it.

If any of you guys are working in the agency world in New York (or any other metropolitan city in the US), I would be very glad if I could have your opinion on it:

The proposal is for a project with an agency in New York. The agency got in touch with me because I have a background that is fitting for a new client project they are working on. If it works out, the agency would bring me on as a "strategist" for a project with a major US fortune 500 client. The agency is quite small though. I would have quite a lot of responsibility in the project - I would be one of the main people leading the project.

The project will take around 2 - 3 months.

I know the information is quite vague, but if any of you guys have experience in a similar field, I would be very interested to hear what you think would be a general fee range that would be appropriate.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread