rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

Quebec City is my hometown.

Most of what has been said about English is true; however by speaking English, you will have luck with younger girls. This English-hating mentality from older people comes from Montreal anglophones trying to make the French language disappear in the province. I personally disagree with that, as even as a native French speaker, I believe everybody in the world should speak at least basic English to eliminate language barriers.

A lot of girls there are seeking validation; you seemed to have a high value to them, so now that they know that they can have a man which is perceived as having a higher value, they will go hunt for another one. A lot of girls are cockteasing, but don't let that get to you. Plenty of them are honest girls that are bangable.

QC City is indeed dead on week days, and is to avoid in winter, unless there are a few days of warm weather. Also most girls who live with their parents will still make you sneak in if they are interested; so that girl was just a bad apple.

Generally, the more you head east in the province, the most English-hating people will be. And anyway, those are not the people you want to have in your life. In some cities in the east, I got blown off because I was not speaking the same dialect than them. They saw me as an outsider. If you are not fluent in French, it's best to stay around Montreal (and the suburbs), people are generally more tolerant there. I know that sucks and it's unfortunate that you didn't pull, but we can't change a mentality that easily. It's slowly getting there.

Messages In This Thread