rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game-plan for newly divorced men

Game-plan for newly divorced men

3 months since the end of my decade long marriage, and it has been GREAT!

Well, I miss the kids a little and am still putting up a defensive A game to stop the ex from cleaning out my bank account, but that's not too bad. Main thing is that I am much happier now and walking around with a grin.

There was a brief depression period of a couple of weeks, but this forum was helpful in getting me back on my feet. Especially guys like that ray of sunshine Giovonny, and the constant flow of great advice on health and mental attitude by Fisto, Global Entry, Gmanifesto, etc.

So here's my small contribution, the takeaways which have helped me back on my feet.

1. Don't block depression. Go through it, but make it deep and quick. For me, it lasted about 2 weeks.

2. Once the worst of it is over, get your ass moving. I joined a gym, and worked out 3 times a week (its been 3 months now, so the routine is there). Before I got married, I was fit enough to do 40 chin-ups and perhaps 200 push-ups at a shot. When I started at the gym, I was down to 0 chin-ups and 30 push-ups. Now I am back to about 110 push ups.

3. I am in my late 30s, with long running back and knee problems. So i started yoga. Great thing. Not only did the back and knee pains go away, but yoga is an unbelievable place for gaming. I am usually the only make in a class of 20-30, and the girls who do yoga are a cut above the norm.

4. Start taking supplements. Zinc and taurin has had a noticeable effect. Also pay more care to physical appearance like clothes, skin, teeth.

5. I saw a lot of physical improvement after a few weeks. Confidence got a boost. I adjusted to thinking of myself as single.

6. Even without any game (I got married before the popularization of game), the change in confidence, appearance, and thinking was enough to attract interest from women. I have always been a friendly person, but now, the additional thing I needed to do when talking to women was to present very casually my sexual availability and they will take the bait.
Its very easy. Just do it with a light touch and the women will take the next step.

7. The only 'game' move I used from this website is to escalate sexually and it works like a charm. Blow me or blow me out is a great philosophy.
4 weeks after splitting with the ex I got my first bang from a 25 year old nurse. 10 weeks after splitting, notch count is at 8 and I am already building my first rotation.

8. As I absorb more game theory, I will get better. But the first three months has been excellent.

Any input from those who have successfully rebounded from very long term relationships would be welcome.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread