rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Two more days to go in South America.

Here is a little postscriptum to my OP, what has happened since:

Zumador and me had one more lay each, which brings us to a combined total of 30. His was from online, mine a date from daygame. If you want to do the nerd math, we have now had exactly two thirds (20 out of 30) of our lays from online. Zumador’s lay was, how else could it be, pretty bloody…

We really don’t do much anymore now and just sometimes schedule dates with the numbers that are left. I do my three sets per day mostly in daygame. I get really good reactions from the chicks in daygame now, by that I mean that they are down to meet. First reactions in person are always very positive in Colombia anyways, and when you e.g. ask for a number, they rarely turn you down but instead give you a higher amount of fake numbers.

Interesting how Medellin has finally come around, it feels a lot easier now than in the beginning. Maybe I was too harsh on it in my OP and it isn’t that difficult in the end. But you certainly need some time to get used to how things are run here.

It’s funny that now I’m often just scheduling one date per day (or none), because I don’t even care that much if she comes or not and also because I have the feeling that she will be coming – and almost always does she show up. After a couple of weeks here you get a very accurate feeling for who will flake and who won’t – you can see much just from how eagerly and quickly a girl responds. And a chick that’s extremely attracted won’t flake you – not even in Medellin…

Also, in Colombia wait for dates for at least 35 minutes after the scheduled time, but waiting 45 minutes is better. Many of my dates have been 30 minutes late or more; these days, if she isn’t there, I just use the time to do some approaches.

Yesterday we went to a Classico, a match between Deportive Independiente Medellin and Nacional Medellin.

Another venue to add would be Yenilao (not sure about spelling) on Carrera 70, just some minutes from our house. But only if you are into black chicks – 95% of people in there are black.

Carrera 70 (the street) can be fun on weekends, a lot of smaller places to go to. Walk down the entire party section of the street (from metro station Estadio to the entrance of the university) to see which of the many smaller venues are more packed and more suitable for you.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Messages In This Thread