rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the king of Jordan a true alpha?

Is the king of Jordan a true alpha?

King Abdullah I was assassinated by a Palestinian in 1951 in front of his grandson while at friday mosque. Jordian men who speak English will try to bond with Americans over that one of the Kennedys was assassinated by a Palestinian as well, Sirhan Sirhan.

In general, Palestinians did not seem well liked in the Kingdom of Jordan.

It is also true that 1/6 of the Kingdom of Jordan is in the military, many because being so offers free health care from special state owned hospitals to not just you, but also your family, and your extended family to your grandparents, aunts, and uncles.

Because Saudi Arabia is on their border, they politically have to do a lot of fence sitting and being diplomatic. ISIS placing a Jordanian pilot in a steel cage and setting him on fire gives Jordan the rare opportunity to open up all stops and go out and kick ass. And most likely Saudi Arabia will be pressed to write the checks to finance it.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread