rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

entitled feminist "thrilled" that a sign is being removed....

entitled feminist "thrilled" that a sign is being removed....

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:09 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

The sign

[Image: 10787282.jpg?size=touch320x168&fill=000000]

The cunt
[Image: reanne-ridsdale.jpg]

Not sure if I'd bang she may be a sif.

From the article.
Quote:Quote:

When the waitress overheard Risdale and her friends discussing the sign, she sent over a manager, Risdale said.

Risdale told him the sign was in poor taste and misogynistic. According to Risdale, the manager disagreed and said no one had complained about it before.

“He said, ‘If I don’t like the sign, maybe this is not the place for me,’ ” Risdale said.

She was disappointed by his response, and wants an apology.

“That is a very typical misogynistic, patriarchal response: I’m being too sensitive. For lack of a better word, I’m being an emotional woman, I should just leave,” she said.

She didn't get it her way, she thought she was at Burger King, so she had to escalate and force her will. Welcome to Western Society gentlemen, last red piller turn the light off when you leave.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread