rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 Shades of Grey
0 Shades of Grey
Quote: (02-04-2015 04:29 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2015 04:24 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

Hmm. There's a bar right next to my local movie theater. Seems like a good place to post up around 9-10 PM after the show lets out...

Is there a Cliff's notes for 50 Shades? Honesty, I've tried to pick it up a few times and it's dead boring. Can someone produce the cliff's for guys, please? Good self publishing opportunity here!

Wikipedia does a good job of summarizing it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Grey#Plot

I just read the plot. At first it sounds like the typical girl fantasy, an average duckling being pursued by a strong, rich, good looking man. Then it seems to turn into a male fantasy, a strictly sexual relationship of which she can not talk of outside of the bedroom. Then to buyers remorse, where the chick suddenly realizes shes incompatible with the dude that made her sign papers before he fucked her.

Definitely can tell this was written by a woman.

The trailer looks like it's the guy ends up falling in love with her. I wonder if the movie is gonna change the ending.

I have a girl that asked me to see it with her on valentines day, I've introduced her to some light BDSM. She told her friends and they have referred to me as Christian or Mr. Grey before. It should be interesting, sureshould be an awesome night of doing whatever I want to her at least.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread