rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK to allow 3-parent babies

UK to allow 3-parent babies

Quote: (02-04-2015 06:37 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

If someone gave me the opportunity to have a son(s) I would want to ensure they have the best foundation to start from.

If this procedure were to advance and allow gene manipulation;

Stronger, faster, smarter, better looking? Sure, why not. I just don't have the money to pay for such things but to say how its a matter of right and wrong is delusional. Every person in the world would want their children to have this procedure if it meant them having a far better life.

Poor people don't like being poor and they won't be able to have this. This is a case of haves and have nots. And if it leads to a system where superior human beings are grown then thats just a fact of nature. A superior species will always rise above its lesser counterpart.

I agree; I am all for elitism.

If anything, this should just be another wake up call for all RVFers to get their shit together and ensure they are in or as close to being in the 1% as is possible.

It will just become another cost of parenting along with private education, dental care, sports lessons etc.

What the social costs and implications will be is another matter altogether though

Messages In This Thread